Sunday, August 2, 2009

Share my Recipe Sunday - Amy's Chocolate Pudding Zucchin Muffins!



My Gem of the Week award goes to Amy from Amy's Finer Things. She has this yummy zucchini recipe for Chocolate Pudding Zucchini Muffins. I have zucchini coming out the ying yang right now from my garden and I am guessing a few of you do too! I did a little looking and she also has this great page of links to other zucchini recipes on her site. You will have to look at it. I would have used it for this post but she didn't enter it in the Share my Recipe Sunday. I didn't think she would mind if I used a 2nd link to her site to share these yummy looking recipes with you!
Amy says that her children ask for them. She thinks they should be considered cupcakes!
I know I am going to try them for sure!

I would love to have you join my Share My Recipe Sunday! Just pick out a recipe you love..hopefully that is simple and easy. Post the link on here. Pick up my button and post it on your site with the recipe and link it back to here.
My Mr. Linky is finally working again! Yeah!!


*************************************************************************************
Chocolate Pudding Zucchini Muffins

* 3 eggs, beaten
* 1 c. cooking oil
* 1 1/4 c. sugar
* 1 large package chocolate instant pudding
* 2 c. grated zucchini
* 2 tsp. vanilla
* 1 c. unbleached flour
* 2 c. whole wheat flour
* 1 tsp. soda
* 1/2 tsp. baking powder
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1 tsp. cinnamon
* 1 c. chopped nuts (optional)

1. Beat eggs, oil, sugar, pudding mix, vanilla and zucchini together.
2. Blend dry ingredients and add to zucchini mixture; mix well.
3. Scoop into greased muffin tins.
4. Bake 17-20 minutes at 350°.

** Makes 2 1/2 dozen muffins. I made 2 dozen regular plus 1 dozen mini muffins.

** You could also grease two loaf pans and bake 1 hour at 350° for Chocolate Pudding Zucchini Bread.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I love using puddings in recipes. THANKS!!! for the recipe. Geri

Ashlee said...

Hello mate, nice post